Sandra’s main areas of practice for over 27 consecutive years has been in real estate and private client. Her real estate work for institutions, corporations and HNWIs comprises the acquisitions and disposals of residential, commercial and industrial properties, In addition, she also handles the related financing and has acted for local and foreign banks. She has acted for developers in the sale of properties under construction, and the sale and leaseback of industrial properties to real estate investment trusts. Her repertoire of experiences includes the highly profiled enbloc or collective sales which engulfs the Singapore real estate market and media from time to time.
Being effectively bilingual, Sandra has acted for China’s property developers in their sale of Chinese development projects, such as the sale of Shanghai Fortune Gardens in Singapore and the sale of Shenzhen’s Sinolink Garden to purchasers from Jakarta. She also acted for local developer Ho Bee Cove Pte Ltd in their sale of condominium units in The Coast @ Sentosa Cove. She headed the development team at our firm when local developer United Engineers sold its condominium project 8 Riversuites.
Sandra advises, negotiates and drafts tenancies and leases for residential, commercial and industrial properties. She has acted for landlords and anchor tenants and is familiar with the conflicting interests.
Sandra heads the firm’s corporate leasing team which handles and manages a healthy portfolio of commercial units and offices units
For private clients, Sandra handled Singapore permanent residence applications under the Global Investor Program and has many years’ experience with wills, probate and administration matters.
Sandra is also part of the firm’s corporate leasing team, now handling and managing a portfolio of commercial units and offices units at these locations :-
- 391Orchard Road
- Joo Koon Circle
- 79 Anson Road
LL.B (Hons) (Singapore); Dip (PRC Law)
- What happens when future land sales and property prices become over-heated? Deputy Head of Real Estate & Infrastructure Industry Group Sandra Han responded in The Business Times
- “HDB flat buyers – owners or lessees?” Deputy Head of Real Estate Sandra Han shares her views on The Straits Times
- Deputy Head of Real Estate Sandra Han shares that the government may take small steps to “test the waters” rather than signal an outright relaxation on property cooling measures in The Business Times
- Most industry watchers are betting on the odds that the government will let market forces play out before intervening in the property market. Deputy Head of Real Estate Sandra Han discusses with The Straits Times
- RHTLaw Taylor Wessing Deputy Head of Real Estate Practice Sandra Han featured in The Edge Property
- RHTLaw Taylor Wessing Deputy Head of Real Estate Sandra Han quoted in Property Guru
- RHTLaw Taylor Wessing Partner Sandra Han quoted in The Straits Times