Jeremiah counsels clients on capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance. He also assists with fund-raising and initial public offerings (IPO). In addition, he advises clients on post-IPO continuing listing, corporate governance and compliance obligations.
Jeremiah is fluent in Mandarin.
Jeremiah has been involved in a wide spectrum of matters, including the following:
- Spin-off and IPO of a subsidiary of a Singapore-listed technology group on the Main Board of the SGX-ST.
- Spin-off and IPO of a subsidiary of a Singapore-listed healthcare group on the Catalist Board of the SGX-ST.
- IPO of a Singapore healthcare group on the Catalist Board of the SGX-ST.
- Reorganisation of the Singapore subsidiaries of a water technology group that is part of a Fortune 500 group (top 5).
- Acquisition of the business of a regional internet service provider by a Singapore-listed technology group from an Australian-listed telecommunications group.
- Acquisition of the business of a leading aesthetics practice by a Singapore-listed healthcare group.
- Acquisition, and then lease-back, of a prime property by a Singapore-listed healthcare group from a Singapore-listed bank.
- Disposal of a prime property by a Singapore-listed healthcare group via the sale of the holding vehicle.
- Series A financing of a Singapore-based cancer treatment research group by a Silicon Valley venture capital group.
- Acting as Singapore counsel in the proposed acquisition of an international beauty chain by a private equity fund.
- Joint venture between a Singapore-listed offshore marine and oil and gas group and a Mexican ship building and repair group.
- Issue of new convertible bonds by a Singapore-listed oil and gas services provider, and the repurchase of its previously-issued convertible bonds.
- Issue of redeemable exchangeable bonds by a Singapore-listed technology group.
- Issue of redeemable preference shares by a subsidiary of a Singapore-listed power and energy services group, which may be exchanged into ordinary shares of its listed parent.
- Rights cum warrants issue by a Singapore-listed construction group.
- Drafting of personal data protection policies and practices for various banks and companies.
- Assisting as compliance officer in the continuing sponsorship 5 Catalist Board issuers (reviewing for compliance with the SGX-ST’s listing rules).
Bachelor of Laws, Monash University (Melbourne, Australia) (2008)
Law Society of Singapore
Bachelor of Laws, Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore