Conrad was selected by Who’s Who Legal 2007/08, the Official Research Partner of the International Bar Association, as one of Singapore’s leading lawyers under the management, labour & employment segment. He was also appointed by the Acting Minister for Manpower as a member of the Appeal Board of the Commission for Foreign Manpower on 19 February 2013 for a term of 2 years. Conrad has been a CFA Charterholder since 2008. Conrad actively volunteers in the social service sector.
Below are some of the matters Conrad has handled:
- Representing a listed company in relation to an oil and gas investment dispute in Indonesia.
- Representing a US S&P 500 company in relation to a mechanical engineering dispute.
- Advised and represented property developer in relation to dispute relating to title and right of easement over land arising after amalgamation of land plots for the purpose of redevelopment.
- Represented corporate entities and high net worth individuals in disputes with financial advisors and private banks in relation to advice and sale of complex OTC structured products.
- Represented the main contractor in a major arbitration dispute relating to the construction of stations and tunnels of the mass rapid transit system circle line (Contract 822).
- Represented a public listed company in a contentious disposal of substantially the whole undertaking of the company.
- Represented a major shareholder and Chief Executive Officer of an insolvent public listed company in Singapore in a contentious and complex reorganization of a group of companies in the region.
- Successfully argued an appeal in the Singapore Court of Appeal on the question whether an assignment of an inter-company debt to a creditor as payment while insolvent amounted to an unfair preference and a breach of director duties. Reported in  4 SLR 792.
- Represented creditors of insolvent companies in schemes of arrangement and judicial management. Represented liquidators in the winding up of insolvent companies, including investigations into breaches of fiduciary duties of directors, unfair preferences and undervalue transactions.
- Represented US MNC in negotiating and securing a favourable settlement in Sri Lanka with a government-linked company there that sought to renege on a power generation contract.
- Represented one of (then) Big 5 accountancy practices in successfully defending 6 of its newly recruited partners against a suit for breach of contract of employment/partnership, unlawful interference with contracts of staff and clients, and breach of confidence when they left another Big 5 practice.
- Successfully represented clients in an arbitration against the Government of Singapore in a $5 million claim relating to a tender dispute between a cooked food supplier and the Singapore Armed Forces.
- Defended lawyers under the Singapore Law Society professional indemnity scheme.
- Acted for QBE to defend one of the top 4 largest property consultancy companies under a professional indemnity policy for a claim of negligent valuation and disposal of a bloc of commercial properties.
- Acted for QBE to defend an outdoor adventure consultant against a claim for substantial damages for personal injury as a result of negligent advice in relation to the supply of equipment which failed.
As a volunteer, Conrad was the President of MINDS (2009-2013) and the Subcommittee Chairman and Main Steering Committee member of the MSF Enabling Masterplan 2012-2016. He is presently the founding member and director of Special Needs Trust Company, and currently a member of the MSF Enabling Masterplan 2012-2016 Implementation Committee.